Topic: From the Notices of the AMS
Replies: 71   Last Post: Jun 23, 2014 3:56 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: From the Notices of the AMS

Further my post dt. Jun 17, 201 4 10:10 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9489374):

<snip>
> (GSC): And also, possibly, to help people put this
> practical
> process to use to accomplish any *productive* Mission
> of interest to them.

(In the following, OPMS stands for 'One Page Management System', of course).

There are plenty of Missions for which I shall be happy to offer my direct and personal help (often for free) [A];

And there are plenty of other Missions for which I will not offer any kind of help at all [B].

In general, in order for me to agree to help out, I should judge that the Mission is *basically productive* and environmentally sound. (I would have to be the final judge on whether a Mission possesses these characteristics - but you'll find some surprises in respect of the Missions I shall help with: see example below).

For instance, I shall be happy to help Robert Hansen (RH) with any 'Mission' of his that may seek:

"To discover errors in the OPMS processes and the claims that GSC has made about them".

In general, I don't believe Robert Hansen will be successful in finding any such - but I shall be happy indeed to find any errors I may have made about OPMS; about 'how to use it on real-life issues'; claims I may have made about it, etc, etc.

Any such errors found would surely help me improve OPMS very significantly.

I'd strongly advise RH to consider again whether he seriously wishes to pursue his Mission that "GSC is a fraud" (or anything of that nature). I'm entirely sure that would be completely wasted effort and that he'd fail ignominiously, and I would certainly respond - possibly quite severely - to any such ambitious undertaking of Robert Hansen's.

In general, I'm pretty certain that he'd only suceed in making a total fool of himself, even more than he has done already by reason of his 30-foot PERT Charts with which he proudly plastered all the walls of the halls and corridors of the offices where he worked.

I DEFINITELY would not help 'israeliteknight' in any of his idiotic 'IQ' ventures etc, etc, as none of those efforts of his are even faintly productive or environmentally sound in any way. In fact, I have set myself very firmly against any and all of israeliteknight's 'life ambitions', and I shall always be doing my very best to 'take him down' as severely and as swiftly as possible.

The above is just for clarification.

GSC

------- End of Forwarded Message

Date Subject Author
[...]