Topic: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or
rectangular areas.

Replies: 31   Last Post: Jul 1, 2014 4:39 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or
rectangular areas.

On Friday, June 20, 2014 1:21:57 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> In this comment I expose the mainstream ignorance surrounding the integral. Unfortunately the baboons of the last 200-300 years have never quite understood what an integral means.

Can you give us even a single example of an incorrect result from "mainstream" integral calculus, along with what you feel to be the correct result? No, I don't want to read another of your bullshit "articles" -- just give us one example here if you can.

Dan

Date Subject Author
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or
rectangular areas.
Dan Christensen
hoffman@spectre.com
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Virgil
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or
rectangular areas.
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or
rectangular areas.
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/21/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/21/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Pancho Valet
6/22/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/23/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/24/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/24/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Uncle Al
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Virgil
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Shutta Pidiette
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Virgil
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or
rectangular areas.
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Virgil
6/26/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
David C. Ullrich
6/25/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with limits or rectangular areas.
Frank Vincent
7/1/14
Read Re: 1.41 - The standard integral has nothing to do with JG
Virgil