Topic: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Replies: 29   Last Post: Jun 20, 2014 4:00 PM

Virgil

Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem? JG doesn't know!

In article <05a01d8a-ad0d-4f4c-a245-d5c350932c3f@googlegroups.com>,
John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 19 June 2014 20:39:31 UTC+2, Virgil wrote:
> > In article <ad568be4-510f-48a0-bc5e-e2d42cd80dc4@googlegroups.com>,
> > John Gabriel <johngabriel2009@gmail.com> wrote:

> > JG claim its boring because JG can't get it to come out his way.
> > > You will not have it your way.
> > John Gabriel demands having every thing his way, here but his "New
> > Calculus" will get old and be forgotten without ever being used by
> > anyone other than John Gabriel for anything but a bad example.

> Too late for that. :-) The NC is being used by many around the globe.

> There
> are many very useful features in NC

Name one that isn't better handled by proper calculus!
So far every such claim by JG has been disproved to the satisfaction of
everyone other than JG himself.
--

Date Subject Author
6/19/14
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem? JG doesn't know!
Virgil
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Dirk Van de moortel
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Dirk Van de moortel
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Virgil
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Dirk Van de moortel
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Dirk Van de moortel
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Port563
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Dirk Van de moortel
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Virgil
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem? JG doesn't know!
Virgil
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Virgil
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Virgil
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Virgil
6/19/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
Jeff Hebert
6/19/14
Read Re: The Mean value Theorem in the New Calculus
Jeff Hebert
6/19/14
Read Re: The Mean value Theorem in JG's UNNew UNCalculus
Virgil
6/20/14
Read Re: 1.39 - What exactly is the Mean value Theorem?
hoffman@spectre.com
6/20/14