Topic: How to save m*n*k hyperspectral data to .tiff
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 19, 2014 8:04 AM

marc.ronq@gmail.com

Re: How to save m*n*k hyperspectral data to .tiff

El miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013 21:11:12 UTC+1, ce escribió:
> I tried imwrite, but it gave me an error:
>
> "Data with 289 components not supported for TIFF files"
>
> Because my data is 200*500*289
>

> I downloaded saveastiff.m but it saved the data to 200*500 :(

Have you been able to resolve this? I'm working with multispectral images and I'm facing the same problem (but only with 6 to 10 bands)