Topic: Rubi 4.5 released
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 4:29 AM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: Rubi 4.5 released

clicliclic@freenet.de schrieb:

> It does not matter for the non-logarithmic part of the integrand, but
> with the logarithmic terms there is the danger that the integrals are no
> longer elementary if the algebraic prefactor is taken apart. I just do
> not know as I did not investigate this point.

I have checked: terms remain integrable if algebraic prefactors are
taken apart. Your 94 additive terms should work as elementary exercise
material for Mathematica and Rubi.

As stated in the original thread, I did the integrals from p=0 to p=pi
using the substitution

t = EXP(#i*p) = COS(p) + #i*SIN(p) = c + SQRT(c^2 - 1)

on Derive 6.10.

Martin.