Topic: The Universe Doesn't Exist
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 3:06 PM

The Starmaker

Re: The Universe Doesn't Exist

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:

> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > The last sentence of the article is of course...the bottom line.
> > >
> > > Higgs boson ran out of money, so they need more money..invent a new ..watchamacallit?
> > >
> > > “If BICEP2 is shown to be correct, it tells us that there has to be interesting *new particle* physics beyond the Standard Model,” Hogan explained."

> > "there has to be interesting *new particle* physics"
> >
> > I bet you guys cannot wait until they make up a name for that made up 'new particle'.
> >
> > "there has to be interesting *new particle* physics"
> >
> > "there has to be..."?
> >
> > Is going to turn "there has to be" into...THERE IS!!!!
> >
> > Then they will pay you $10,000 if you can prove there isn't.
> >
> > And you fall for it...
> >
> > They make up this stuff, and you fall for it!
> >
> > They must think you're idiots.
> > (well, actually they think that all the time)
> >
> > The Starmaker
> >
> > How about Marys Bosom?
> >
> > Just give me the Nobel Prize now for Marys Bosom. You can look for it later...a billion dollars later.

> Say What???
>
> http://www.nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/say-what-higgs-boson-theorist-claims-universe-shouldnt-exist-n138911
>
> What does "Say What" means?

You know there are people today in these very newsgroups that believe that a 'higgs boson' has been found and exist.

They just don't see the con...untill somebody tells them...The Universe Doesn't Exist.

The real Headline in the news should read: ...."Higgs Boson Doesn't Exist."

But that is not going to happen until they soak up the cash cow.

Until there...parasites run you dry.

par·a·site
?par??si-t/
noun
plural noun: parasites

an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

synonyms: hanger-on, cadger, leech, passenger;
informalbloodsucker, sponger, bottom feeder, scrounger, freeloader, mooch,

These people are just ....parasites.