Topic: What came first, zero or one?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 7:51 PM

The Starmaker

Re: What came first, zero or one?

The Starmaker wrote:

> C. E. Gee wrote:

> > > They came up with it by swiping it from the Hindus, but whatever.

> > > I'm serializing a new Ethshar novel!
> > >
> > > The twenty-second chapter is online at:
> > >
> > > http://www.ethshar.com/ishtascompanion22.html

> > Interesting. I'll have to do some research on that. Contact between ancient Egypt and India is fascinating.
> >
> > C.E. Gee
> >
> > http://www.kinzuakid.blogspot.com
> >

> Is there a Zero o'clock?
>
> People ask, "What came before the Beginning?" or "What came before the Big Bang?"
>
> 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."
>
> Now, in order for God to create "the heavens and the earth" (and all things in it, including time)
> He had to create it inside some sort of...natural enclosure.
>
> So, what came before the beginning is....that natural enclosure...without time, without the heavens and the earth.
>
> What you do is you get into the 'enclosure', and you create the heavens and the earth, and all the other stuff...in it.
>
> It took an eternity.
>
> The Starmaker

Now here is how 'the scientific community' fools around with

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

They removed the word "God" in the sentence and replaced it with "The
Big Bang".

So it reads: 'In the beginning, The Big Bang created the heavens and the
earth.'

So....if you wanna call it that way, you still have the question what
came before the Big Bang?

It's real simple...'In the beginning, The Big Bang created the heavens
and the earth.'

It's sooooo simple, it will astound You! I mean, reaaaaaaal simple.

What came before The Big Bang? Look at the three words before the words
"The Bing Bang" in this sentence:

'In the beginning, The Big Bang created the heavens and the earth.'

"In the beginning".

Now you have the answer...it's right there staring at you. It's before
The Big Bang.

Now. lesson number 2..

What does 'In the beginning, ...' mean?

The Answer is way above...'enclosure'.

In otherwords, 'enclosure' is 'In the beginning'..

It's like one of those machines where you have to put your hands through
gloves so the raidation doesn't kill you...

whether you want to read it this way
'In the beginning, The Big Bang created the heavens and the earth.'

or that way
'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

you still have the question what came before God or The Big Bang...the
answer is: 'In the beginning,!

Do you need Lesson Number 3?