Topic: Why do so many of us hate math?
Replies: 174   Last Post: Jul 24, 2014 2:21 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Why do so many of us hate math?

I have went through the activity of putting music to paper and I was humbled by how difficult it is. And that was for western music. I get the enormity of training involved but also the fact that it can be a write once read zero activity if the performer is not already (musically) familiar with the result.

I realize this discussion is about more/other than that, which I am still trying to understand.

Bob

> On Jul 1, 2014, at 3:34 PM, "Joe Niederberger" <niederberger@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> You see, you can even write it in 4/4, but that's just notation. The notation doesn't capture all the nuances.

Date Subject Author
Anna Roys
GS Chandy
GS Chandy