Topic: Why do so many of us hate math?
Replies: 174   Last Post: Jul 24, 2014 2:21 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Why do so many of us hate math?

On Jul 3, 2014, at 3:34 AM, GS Chandy <chandy.sag@gmail.com> wrote:

> What the stakeholders need to do is to learn how to *integrate* the good ideas that they already have with them. What they need (but do not have) is an effective means to *integrate* their evailable good ideas.

Ok, why then do you think this is possible? If the stakeholders can?t come to a consensus on the *best* strategy for education in a democracy, why would they do so with OPMS or any other method? It seems that leaving your child?s future in the hands of the *stakeholders* is something to be avoided.

> Further, RH has made the following remarkable comment:
>>
>> (RH): We (here) want
>> something much better than that for our children.
>>
>> Bob Hansen
>>

> This comment from RH would be funny if it wasn't so sad. He seems to be IMPLYING that it is only US parents that want "something better" for their children - parents in other parts of the world do not!!!

I meant here on this forum. It is evident that those participating in this forum want something better for their kids, than the current education system offers.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
Anna Roys
GS Chandy