Topic: *** CRANK ALERT ***
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jul 10, 2014 10:00 PM

Casual Observer

Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?

"John Gabriel" <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Well in that case I would have thought that someone of your intelect
>> would
>> have started your own company by now.

> Intellect has 2 tees. What you think is irrelevant.
>

>> At the height of my career I was earning um well enough to be comfortable
>> now. But I don't feel a need to tell that to anyone else.
>> Why do you feel a need to tell the world that you were earning whatever
>> you
>> were earning?

> Because you brought up the topic! I don't feel any need even to respond
> to you. :-)
>

>> My skills are still whatever they were and I don't see a need to tell the
>> world what my skills were. Why do you?

> I am not you? And I don't give a fuck what you do or don't do. Does that
> make sense to you now? Who set you up as a model to emulate? Tsk, tsk. You
> are more dull than I thought.

So you no longer work for anyone else because you couldn't handle doing work
that someone else wanted you to do.

And you are not in a position to tell anyone else what to do because they
would just laugh at your attitude.

So you are reduced to making a mess of a newsgroup where you can't be forced
to leave.
Because you have no other way to get attention.

How many previous jobs forced you to leave or fired you?

Date Subject Author
7/6/14
Read *** CRANK ALERT ***
Dan Christensen
7/6/14
Read wTf is new about THAT
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Tim Golden BandTech.com
7/6/14
Read he just hates shakESpear, and I'm just hiding behind the grammrian(s
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
SPQR
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
PianoMan
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read raNOUtoFAbAr
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
John Gabriel
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Dan Christensen
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
John Gabriel
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/10/14
Read why did the untamed jungle fowl cross the iway
Brian Q. Hutchings