Topic: *** CRANK ALERT ***
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jul 10, 2014 10:00 PM

Casual Observer

Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?

"John Gabriel" <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Monday, 7 July 2014 15:39:40 UTC+2, Casual Observer wrote:
>

>> So you no longer work for anyone else because you couldn't handle doing
>> work
>> that someone else wanted you to do.

>> And you are not in a position to tell anyone else what to do because they
>> would just laugh at your attitude.
>> So you are reduced to making a mess of a newsgroup where you can't be
>> forced
>> to leave.
>> Because you have no other way to get attention.
>> How many previous jobs forced you to leave or fired you?

> I'm sorry. What makes you think anonymous nobodies matter? Do you have a
> real name? O, I see. You are a nobody. You're going onto my ignore list.
> Toodaloo moron!

No I don't think you will ignore me John. You may not reply but you will
read this.
After all, attention is what you want and you have no other way to get it.
Whether your mathematics is right or wrong doesn't matter.
Whether other people are upset that sci.math has become unusable for real
math doesn't matter.
You have no other way to get attention.
And sci.math is one of the few places where you can't be shown the door
because of your attitude.

How many previous jobs forced you to leave or fired you?

Date Subject Author
7/6/14
Read *** CRANK ALERT ***
Dan Christensen
7/6/14
Read wTf is new about THAT
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Tim Golden BandTech.com
7/6/14
Read he just hates shakESpear, and I'm just hiding behind the grammrian(s
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
SPQR
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
PianoMan
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read raNOUtoFAbAr
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
John Gabriel
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Dan Christensen
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
John Gabriel
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/10/14
Read why did the untamed jungle fowl cross the iway
Brian Q. Hutchings