Topic: Why do so many of us hate math?
Replies: 174   Last Post: Jul 24, 2014 2:21 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Why do so many of us hate math?

On Jul 9, 2014, at 11:39 AM, GS Chandy <chandy.sag@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here we see what may possibly be described as "the evolution of Robert Hansen".
>
> In the beginning, there was only PUSHING.

In my original post it was encouragement, pushing and goading. Always. What you have uncovered is what happened to your interpretation of these things as you proceeded to post 100?s if not 1000?s of posts attacking just snippets of anything any of us said, and you continued, even after each and everyone of us offered you clarification and correction. Essentially, *you* posted ?push and goad? so many times (1000?) that you made yourself believe that was what I wrote or meant.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
Anna Roys
GS Chandy