The Math Forum

Topic: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 22, 2014 10:35 AM

Ki Song

Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please
PLEASE comment here

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:32:31 AM UTC-4, Ben Bacarisse wrote:

> > But the fact some of them have contacted you... I think it means that
>
> > they can be reached through this forum.
>

> I don't think you can conclude that. He gave them by email address
>
> directly. I had agreed to write a note and be available to answer
>
> questions on it, but, conveniently, that topic had to be dropped.
>
> There's no evidence that they've seen my note, or that they know
>
> anything about their professor's antics here.
>

> <snip>
>
> --
>
> Ben.

Yes, strictly/logically I cannot conclude with 100% that students actually come here or are aware of this forum. Hell, we can't even be sure if those "students" were actually students to begin with, not some fake account WM created.

I wouldn't put that past him, considering what he did on math stack exchange.