Topic: Set limits.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 24, 2014 6:32 PM

Virgil

Re: Set limits.

In article <843ca3e1-5232-4eb9-8cff-92fb0b3e296e@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Thursday, 24 July 2014 19:06:52 UTC+2, Zeit Geist wrote:
>

> > I asked for Synopsis of the History of Mathematics for a Certian Period,
> > and you Give me a Single Letter from Cantor.

> A clever reader would get the essence.

A synopsis, rather than an essense of an essence was requested.

> > Do you even Lnow what I'm Asking?

> Yes, of course. You are desperately

WM is the only one being desperate here.

WM is occupying a self-created gap between thorough and proper finitism
and thorough and proper infinitism, and is wrong by the standards of
either.
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)