Topic: ? 533 Proof
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 1, 2014 10:40 PM

Jürgen R.

Re: ? 533 Proof

Am 01.08.2014 17:41, schrieb mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de:
[...]
> No, you have a brain indoctrination that lets you believe in finished
> infinity and lets you not understand that a sequence of cardinals has
> much more power of proof than the sequence of sets.

I like that one! It deserves to be included in the
definitive edition of "The Sayings of the Prefosser".

But please tell us: how do we determine the precise "power
of proof"? On what scale do we measure it? Is it a
potentially infinite scale or is there an upper bound?