Topic: § 534 Finis
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 18, 2014 3:08 AM

YBM

Re: § 534 Finis

Le 15/08/2014 18:53, mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de a écrit :
> On Friday, 15 August 2014 17:28:45 UTC+2, Zeit Geist wrote:
>

>> There are Infinitely Many Missing From All of Your Domains.
>>
>> Now, please don't Confuse "All of Your Domains" with "The Set of All Your Domains" nor "The Union of All Your Domains".

> Which one is missing in all domains such that it is not covered by my proof?

You are utterly stupid, Mueckenheim.

Between |N and { |N } nothing is missing, nevertheless the
first set in infinite while the second is finite (card = 1)

It used to be taught in kindergarten in France once.

I guess you wouldn't have pass then.