Topic: § 534 Finis
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 17, 2014 11:38 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: § 534 Finis

Not at all: http://bsb.me.uk/dd-wealth.pdf

> I would be interested in reading it.

Suggestions welcomes since I suppose Professor Mueckenheim may well
point to it again, so that his next class of students can marvel at the
stupidity of set theorists. (Not that I am one.)

I would write something rather different now because I think I get
what's going on a bit better. In particular, I'd stress that fact that
their esteemed professor can have no objection to any of the limits used
to define the set limit.