Topic: § 534 Finis
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 18, 2014 4:12 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: § 534 Finis

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de writes:

> On Monday, 18 August 2014 17:53:06 UTC+2, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
>

>> I doubt it has any meaning at all. In English, a listing is a bijection
>> with N. You don't see able to say what "a listing" means in WMglish.

Typo: "don't seem able to"

> Can you help me? You have understood what I mean. How do you call it?

How do I call what? And why can't you say what you mean by a listing?

Or is this intended to distract me from the problem raised by your
saying that some reals have "infinite" algorithmic complexity?
I.e. that while there is a recursive language denoting all rationals,
there is no such language for the reals.

--
Ben.