Topic: xPC Target Scope
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 21, 2014 4:24 PM

Onur

Re: xPC Target Scope

nothing change for 10 years. it is not about performance, it is something else that i cannot retrieve.

as your question refers, this tool is incapable of printing the data in a specific range of y-axis and time axis. it just prints out the number of previous values in the "number of samples box" without any time scaling