The Math Forum

Topic: save figures without displaying
Replies: 28   Last Post: Feb 24, 2015 4:36 PM

Marco

Re: save figures without displaying

"Yuri Geshelin" wrote in message <maimo5$cb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Confirmed: 'CreateFcn' doesn't work in MATLAB R2014b either. So unless Eric and Marco post the set of commands they used, I will assume that they are mistaken.

I simply used the following code with in Win7Pro-64bit, R2014b with Image Processing Toolbox. All the best! Marco.

h_MyFigure = figure;
set(h_MyFigure,'Visible','off');

MY CODE HERE, i.e. SIMPLY: imshow(I);

set(h_MyFigure,'CreateFcn','set(gcf,''Visible'',''on'')');
saveas(h_MyFigure,myfilename,'fig');
close(h_MyFigure);

Date Subject Author
4/14/11
Read save figures without displaying
Oliver
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Grzegorz
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Oliver
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
John
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Grzegorz
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
4/19/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Oliver Woodford
4/20/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
10/30/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Lisa Thierbach
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Tor Inge Birkenes
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Steven Lord
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
12/14/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Tor Inge Birkenes
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
11/1/13
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Julian
11/22/13
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Bo Zhang
2/11/14
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Benjamin
8/29/14
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Joe
9/2/14
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Joe
1/29/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Erik
1/29/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Erik
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Marco
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
1/31/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
2/2/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Marco
2/3/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
2/24/15