The Math Forum

Topic: § 534 Finis
Replies: 30   Last Post: Feb 22, 2015 8:14 AM

Kenny McCormack

Re: Re: § 534 Finis

In article <39daba07-94bf-4338-9459-26c10d0b71cf@googlegroups.com>,
John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote:
>Okay. I know that. But do you agree that the Cantor pairing function does provide
>a bijection?

Are you the same John Gabriel who played the original professor on
Gilligan's Island - then later Seneca Beaulac on Ryan's Hope?

--
Just for a change of pace, this sig is *not* an obscure reference to
comp.lang.c...