Topic: How do I crop EPS output?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 7, 2004 7:44 AM

Jens Benecke

Re: How do I crop EPS output?

us wrote:

> Jens Benecke:
> <SNIP boundingbox problem in eps to pdf
>
> someone recently posted this, which may be helpful(?):
>
> <http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=pwhsaovmqxy7

40legacy&output=gplain>

> us

Hi,

thanks for the pointer, but that is exactly what I do and it doesn't produce
satisfactory results. For example this
(http://www.jensbenecke.de/temp/matlab1.eps) should rather look like this
(http://www.jensbenecke.de/temp/matlab2.eps) but this is not possible
without manually changing the BoundingBox (which I did in this case).

--
Jens Benecke (jens at spamfreemail.de)
http://www.hitchhikers.de - Europaweite kostenlose Mitfahrzentrale