Topic: How do I change the grid linestyle?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 7, 2004 11:18 AM

Scott Sutton

Re: How do I change the grid linestyle?

if you use

set(0,'showhiddenhandles','on')

you can see those handles that Matlab hides from you. A little
experimentation, and you'll be able to set the grid to any
style/color/width you want.

Scott