Topic: How do I change the grid linestyle?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 7, 2004 11:18 AM

Dan Ennis

Re: How do I change the grid linestyle?

Brett Shoelson wrote:
> Try setting the 'xcolor' and 'ycolor' properties of the axes to,
> for
> example, [0.5 0.5 0.5]. (Note that this will also set your axes
> ticks
> and tick labels to light gray.
> HTH,
> Brett

That's exactly what ticks me off. If you are trying to make a
publication quality figure. You want to be able to control the
x-axis label colors independently of the grid colors. Now, we know
ways to do this...replace the 'grid on' call with a series of line
draws that uses the axis labels for locations...or replace the
x-labels with text calls. All of this is do-able...its just annoying
to have to do it.

Sorry for the rant...

-Dan-