The Math Forum

Topic: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica
10.1

Replies: 20   Last Post: Jul 25, 2015 12:46 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica10.1

On 6/7/2015 1:30 PM, clicliclic@freenet.de wrote:

> ... wondering when FriCAS might be declared ready to be included in the
> tables ...
>
> Martin.

I myself know _very little_ about Axiom/FriCas programming, having played
with it only few times. I know that the test cases in Axiom format are
available, which I assume I can use without changes in FriCas

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/IntegrationProblems/AxiomSyntaxFiles/AxiomSyntaxFiles.html

If someone could show how to do the following things (using one
example integrate problem) in Axiom syntax, then I can attempt to
code these into the main build

1. How to measure CPU time used from the int call?
2. How to measure leaf count/size of result? (Maple and Mathematica have
build in function to do this)
3. How to check if int passed or failed? Aborted? nil result? etc..
4. And most importantly, how to export the result (if it passed) to a
plain text file in _Latex_ format?

If I can see how these are done in Axiom code, I can use the above
as a template to help me code it for all the problems.

Basically, what the build does now is this:

-----------------------
For EACH file in test suite:
Read each file that contains all the problems
LOOP over each problem
call integrate, check result, export result to latex file
record results: CPU, leaf count
END LOOP

Post process build:
For EACH file
Run Script to read above results recorded in files, and generate tables
and statistics, convert to single latex report file, compile to
PDF and to HTML using latex and tex4ht
END LOOP
----------------------------

So, if someone can help by showing how to do the above 4 steps in Axiom
I can try to integrate axiom into the build.

--Nasser

Date Subject Author
6/5/15
Read fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica
10.1
Nasser Abbasi
6/6/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
clicliclic@freenet.de
6/7/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica
10.1
Nasser Abbasi
6/7/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
clicliclic@freenet.de
6/7/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica10.1
Nasser Abbasi
6/7/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica10.1
Waldek Hebisch
6/8/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
clicliclic@freenet.de
6/12/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica10.1
Waldek Hebisch
6/13/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
clicliclic@freenet.de
6/13/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica10.1
Waldek Hebisch
6/20/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
clicliclic@freenet.de
6/24/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica10.1
Waldek Hebisch
7/8/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
Christopher Creutzig
7/25/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica10.1
clicliclic@freenet.de
6/9/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica 10.1
acer
6/10/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica
10.1
Nasser Abbasi
6/10/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015,
Mathematica 10.1
acer
6/10/15
Read Re: fyi, rebuild CAS integration tests, Rubi 4.8, Maple 2015, Mathematica
10.1
Nasser Abbasi
6/11/15