The Math Forum

Topic: how to save point cloud in ply format
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 27, 2015 8:53 PM

Anirban Roy

Re: how to save point cloud in ply format

Hi Karthik

Try the function "pcwrite". This converts point cloud with color to a PLY file with color texture.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/vision/ref/pcwrite.html