The Math Forum

Topic: Solutions - Statistical Inference Casella & Berger
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 14, 2017 3:26 PM

hamnaikram17@gmail.com

Re: Solutions - Statistical Inference Casella & Berger

On Tuesday, January 25, 2005 at 8:49:32 PM UTC-6, JIBONAYAN wrote:
> I have the complete solution set. I can send them to anyone who is
> interested on request.

If you have the complete solution set of casella berger . I need the solution of problem 1.29 and rest of the solutions. please send me the solution set. much appreciated