Date: Apr 4, 2017 8:27 AM
Author: Dan Christensen
Subject: Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:26:14 AM UTC-4, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 3:16:00 PM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 7:18:04 AM UTC-4, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > > The fiction numbers ...
> >
> > FYI: A "fiction number" is just a number that BKK cannot count on his fingers and toes. There really is no such thing in mathematics.
> >

> Dan wrote:
>

> > It seems that if BKK can't understand something, he assumes everyone who does understand it is stupid. I've got news for him...
> >

> > Dan

> It seems that you are completely off topic, for sure
>
> To simplify it for you, just do one thing, try constructing exactly and only one integer angle, in (n) degrees, where (n) is integer degree angle, and (n) not divisible by (3), where the angle (pi = 180 degrees)

By "constructing", I take it you mean some kind ruler and compass construction as in ancient times. I'm not sure why you restrict your attention to angles that can be so constructed. Just playing the silly bugger is my guess.

These days, we have the set of real numbers and a well defined arctan function to any required accuracy for any real numbered angles between +pi/2 and -pi/2 radians. See graph at: http://www.calculatorsoup.com/images/trig_plots/graph_arctan.gif

Dan