Date: Apr 4, 2017 9:08 AM
Author: bassam king karzeddin
Subject: Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

Dan Christensen Wrote:

> These days, we have the set of real numbers and a
> well defined arctan function to any required accuracy
> for any real numbered angles between +pi/2 and -pi/2
> radians. See graph at:
> http://www.calculatorsoup.com/images/trig_plots/graph_
> arctan.gif
>

> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 software at
> http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at
> http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Yes Dan, the word CONSTRUCT is the key issue to understand fully and correctly any issue, since every thing existing is simply constructible, and the size of the ignorance and baseless illegal mathematics that had been built after Pythagoreans era mainly, is too huge and so unbelievable to make them arrive so easily at those fictitious or better say carpentry results you provided

And the time required to repair them would be so long I guess, and this would be mainly and eventually happen with new generations of clever students and certainly not necessarily by the current Professional mathematicians whom are so muddled with it

The many fictions established in mathematics is ranging from the wrong concept of real numbers, to imaginary numbers, to non Euclidean geometry, to calculus, to ..., many wrong understanding what is the mathematics and what is engineering, they had chosen the second path, which is not mathematics at all, but seems so for the ignorant's for sure

So, what is approximations means, of course it is engineering problem with very little mathematics for applications

And since the best approximation finally does not EXIST, or qualify as the same rank as EXACTNESS

But mathematics is exactness and nothing else for sure

So, ask yourself, why some angles are easily and within few steps are constructible, but others makes you mad, and still you can not construct them, even if you pretend to make them at the Paradise of the Fools (infinity), because simply infinity is not there (does not exist) at least in mathematics and for sure again

So, how to correct the old inherited fiction mathematics is the better way to understand it, for sure

However, everything was well explained and also was proved in my old or recents posts, for sure

And I know that I gave you an impossible task, for sure

Bassam King Karzeddin
4th, March, 2017