Date: Jul 30, 2017 8:58 AM
Author: bassam king karzeddin
Subject: Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 10:44:59 AM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 2:18:04 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > The fiction numbers can create infinitely many fiction angles too, of course this might seems to you as a ridicules as crazy subject, but it is sadly and absolutely true, for sure
> >
> > If you do not believe it, just try to construct EXACTLY some of the integer degree angles from (1 to 89) provided in my list below as fiction (non existing angles) where (pi = 180 degrees)
> >
> > The below list of (fiction ? non existing angles), in integer degrees from (1 to 89) degrees
> >
> > Those angles are generally created from those fiction and non existing numbers (but regarded as real numbers up to our date) in our modern current mathematics
> > However, I had explained and proved them in my posts as unreal numbers, or fiction numbers or nonexistent numbers or illegal numbers, or unreal numbers (whatever you wish to name them)
> >
> > The fiction integer angles in degrees from [1 to 89]
> >

> Corrections:
>

> > (1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38, 40, 41, 43, 44, 46, 47, 49, 50, 52, 53, 55, 56, 58, 59, 61, 62, 64, 65, 67, 68, 70, 71, 73, 74, 76, 77, 79, 80, 82, 83, 85, 86, 88, 89)
> > Number of checked angles (60)
> > I hope I did not make a mistake in some angles, but I am verifying AGAIN all the integer degree angles from (1 to 89), and I shall update any more missing elements from my list, since I suspect more angles to be added to those fiction angles
> >
> > So, you can imagine that most of the angles we use are actually impossible existence for sure
> >
> > If you can simply understand my simple proofs of those unreal numbers, then easily you conclude that the vast majority of known angles are actually fake angles
> >
> > You would see how the professional mathematicians would tirelessly convince you the opposite, by using all types of cheating tools, such as eye marking or infinite approximations or so many hopeless tries at their fake heaven (infinity)
> > But remind them always why this is not the same case with many other real existing angles such as
> >
> > (0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90), (number of existing integer angles is 31)

> since that was their ill inadequate education, but be clever enough to get outside this fool box, and once you do realize them, try to save the mathematics from the professionals polluted and so infected or inherited wrong understanding, clever matures and students ought to help them also to get slowly and completely healed from this and many other fictions in their manufactured mad made and meaningless mathematics
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > 2 end, April, 2017

> BK

So, any student can simply observe that the moron top professional mathematicians couldn't even show the only one angle in any existing triangle and (from only one list I provided here (despite that there are so many other lists that aren't provided here), but oddly and very stubbornly they still believe in their existence, (of course in their minds only but never in reality for sure)

For instance, one like Dan can so naively imagine that a triangle of (40, 50, 90) degrees triangle must exist in reality, but when you ask him to provide the triangle sides exactly, he never answers, and when you try to heal him from this mathematical phobia, he simply denies and refuse to be cured completely

But so, unfortunately, this is the common case of the vast majorities of top professional mathematicians

Then, the hope now lies on medicine makers to develop a treatment course especially for top professional mathematicians, otherwise, authorities around the world are really so responsible for keeping those ill and very mad persons in special well-gurded places under custody for the mind safety of new generations of the young students

Or else you support living in permanent ignorance for sure

BKK