Date: Sep 7, 2017 12:43 PM
Author: conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

Dan

If you had read....if you had understood....you would have known that I made the point that only a "piece" of zero is equal to one. As a number they are NOT equal. The title is "truthful". And there is NOT a contradiction.....again...

0(as a number) is NOT = 1 (as a number)
0(as space) = 1 (as space)

You need to at least be fair here. You constantly spout off retorts without actually grasping what it is that I have said. I apologize for being controversial. It is my right....further I do so in an appropriate manner (unlike JG)... and the right place. Stick to bullying JG...you do it so well.....