Date: Sep 8, 2017 3:19 PM
Author: conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

> Suit yourself, but in any case may I urge you to post
> to the newsgroup
> using a news client and a news server? Both are
> available for free, and
> it will make posts much easier to follow. Do you see
> how this post
> appears as a reply to yours with your text quoted?
> Your posts float in
> mid air with no connection to anything else.

> --
> Do, as a concession to my poor wits, Lord Darlington,
> just explain
> to me what you really mean.
> I think I had better not, Duchess. Nowadays to be
> intelligible is
> to be found out. -- Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's
> Fan

Peter

Thank you. This is the most polite post you have managed to respond with. I understand what it is like to constantly have to deal with people and their "ideas". I understand that the probability is that I am a crank...You can chose to stop replying if you feel this is the case. But to continue to reply without academic merit and ONLY insults is a waste of OUR time.

In any case I concede that you are correct in my failure to use this forum appropriately. I will try to correct this issue thank you. Perhaps you can inform me on how to reply to a reply in a thread...as opposed to just making a new reply to a reply....

Further (IF) Dan choses to help me with definitions than "we" was an appropriate choice of words. Perhaps you can help me (us) sort this out.....if not.....please move on and let me be a crank without the your insults.....

Message was edited by: conway