Date: Sep 20, 2017 7:29 AM
Author: conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

> I was thinking of the difference between a number
> line and a time line.
> On a number line, you have the numbers ... -2 -1 0 1
> 2 ... as points.
> In a time line you have ... -2 -1 1 2 ... as spaces
> (line segments). The only point on a time line is
> "0".
> Consider years BD and years AD.
>
> KON

Karl

I appreciate the point you have raise here. Firstly bc/ad still doesn't involve integers (negatives). But I see the point you make. I think it also makes my point. We know there was not such point as "0" time in-between 1bc and 1ad. Nor did people in 1ad refer to themselves as living in the year 1. It would have been hard for the old folks lol.....but can we show a point of 0 time at all? I say no.