Date: Sep 20, 2017 6:20 PM
Author: conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

> Den onsdag 20 september 2017 kl. 15:30:12 UTC+2 skrev
> conway:

> > > How is 0 space?
> >
> > Markus
> >

> > I can "see" the space of zero on ANY number line.

> Anyting that is "empty" can be measured. ANY time I
> I have zero of anything, I still posses space.
>
> This means nothing. How exactly is 0 space? Answer
> the question.

Markus

Zero is a dimension that is empty. Zero is a space that is empty. Zero "on" the number has a space, and it is empty of value. Zero in my bank account is no money(value), but the "empty" space of a bank account. Between the earth and the moon is zero and is space.

Euclid says a dimension is a line ( I agree )

A line is a collection of points ( I agree )

zero is a single point (I agree), with no dimension (I disagree).....

consider.....have you ever seen, or used, a point in mathematics in which the point in question could NOT have be measured? Measurement is a observation involving "space" "dimension"....etc...

If I allow a point to have dimension...it then requires no debate in understanding how a "line" obtains dimension when it is composed of things that do NOT have dimension.....so on.....any better?