Date: Sep 22, 2017 10:01 AM
Author: Conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 6:05:39 AM UTC-5, Markus Klyver wrote:
> Den fredag 22 september 2017 kl. 04:20:06 UTC+2 skrev conway:
> > >
> > > And a dimension is not a line, and Euclid said no
> > > such thing. Please stop being stupid on the Internet,
> > > thank you.

> > Markus
> >

> > Busted......apologize...admit you were wrong....or cease receiving replies from me.....
> >

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension
> >

> > here it is again in case you don't like the wiki...
> >

> > http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dimensions
> >

> > Id ask you to stop being a troll on the internet...but...that's like asking the sun not to shine.......
> >
> > Good Luck to you Markus

> I don't see how this supports your case. If we are talking about physical measurements, then 0 has no dimension. If we are talking about some other concept of dimension in mathematics, it has to be more precise. In what way is 0 a dimension???!

markus

if we are talking about physical measurements.....then 0 has a dimension. Can you show me NO dimension. You can not. EVERY where you look there is dimension. If I write zero...it has a dimension. If I draw a dot, it has a dimension. (disregarding Euclid). I do agree however that I should work on more precise definitions.

zero is the least of numbers
numbers represent existence
the least of existence ALWAYS contains a dimension.
zero represents dimension "without a value" inside of it.
A cup that is empty is zero
A cup that is full is the number 1

A line is a dimension that has values(a set of numbers) inside it.
A line that has no values inside it...is zero.