Date: Sep 23, 2017 1:25 PM
Author: Me
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

> to "some" extent you KNOW what I mean by space and value...

Actually, at least *I* don't have the slightes idea what this notions mean in the context of /numbers/ (considered as certain mathematical objects). Moreover, your exposition doesn't seem to be very coherent (to say the least).

> I can "see" the space of zero on ANY number line.

*sigh* It's a mathematical fact: for any two real numbers a and b: if a =/= b, then there is a "distance" between a and b: d := |a - b| > 0, where d is a real number. Hence for any real number a =/= 0, there *is* a distance d := |a| between 0 and a. I guess this is what you are refering to as /space/.

Hint: Mathematical facts do not depend on what "we" can /see/ (or not see). For example, AP can't _see_ that cone sections are ellipses. Still, they are.