Date: Sep 24, 2017 4:08 PM
Author: Conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 2:46:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 2:49:24 PM UTC-4, Conway wrote:
>

> > All properties..."axioms" in field theory STAY the same...I have said this. All it takes is to add to them....mine. That is to say commutative, associative, distributive....additive and so on....do NOT change.....

> Hmmm... The field axioms tell us that that 0x=0 for all x in R and 0=/=1. Therefore there is no solution to 0x=1. You claim there is. Some or all of the fields axioms will have to go in your system, Conway. Or maybe you can think of some clever work-around. ;^)
>

> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 software at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Dan

Yes!......that is exactly what I "think" I have done. A "clever work around". So then if you really wish to challenge the "kookery" of my idea...as opposed to personal insults...then do me a favor here.

Assume the "axiom" I gave is valid.

Now find a violation in ANY of these field axioms.....
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FieldAxioms.html

Hint...there isn't any. I have had this idea in front of many PHD's. They all agree there is no flaw in the math. It is ONLY a matter of convincing others that the axiom I gave is actually a self inherent truth.....lol....there in lies the problem as you and others have pointed out.