Date: Sep 24, 2017 4:08 PM
Author: Conway
Subject: Re: 0 = 1

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 2:46:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 2:49:24 PM UTC-4, Conway wrote:

> > All properties..."axioms" in field theory STAY the same...I have said this. All it takes is to add to them....mine. That is to say commutative, associative, distributive....additive and so NOT change.....

> Hmmm... The field axioms tell us that that 0x=0 for all x in R and 0=/=1. Therefore there is no solution to 0x=1. You claim there is. Some or all of the fields axioms will have to go in your system, Conway. Or maybe you can think of some clever work-around. ;^)
> Dan
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 software at
> Visit my Math Blog at

Yes!......that is exactly what I "think" I have done. A "clever work around". So then if you really wish to challenge the "kookery" of my opposed to personal insults...then do me a favor here.

Assume the "axiom" I gave is valid.

Now find a violation in ANY of these field axioms.....

Hint...there isn't any. I have had this idea in front of many PHD's. They all agree there is no flaw in the math. It is ONLY a matter of convincing others that the axiom I gave is actually a self inherent in lies the problem as you and others have pointed out.