Date: Oct 3, 2017 10:15 AM
Author: bursejan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: When has countability been separted from listability?

Hi,

What is "left to right" traversal? Of course you
can traverse a infinite tree bottom up. For example
this cantor tree can be completely traversed (its nodes):

/0
0 ...
/ \1
*
\ /0
1 ...
\1

You enumerate level 0, only one node, then you enumerate
level 1, only the nodes 0 and 1, then you enumerate
level 2, the nodes 00, 01, 10, 11, and so on.

Nevertheless the infinite paths in the tree are uncountable
(Cantors Theorem). If you don't understand this, its you who
commits a "S=Lim S" blunder.

Have a Nice day!