Date: Oct 3, 2017 12:08 PM
Author: Michael Moroney
Subject: Re: Is Archimedes Plutonium stalking math professors everywhere?

Math and Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails:

>7)are all Stanford mathematicians like Robert Finn, Jacob Fox, Eleny Ionel
>as dumb as Alouatta, teaching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it
>is an oval?

>On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:13:13 AM UTC-5, alouatta....@gmail.com wrote:
>> The lists are getting longer. Is this part of your "proof"? Or are you
>>finally getting completely [insane?]

I just commented that he didn't post a stalker lists two posts in a row,
and maybe that was a good sign. But here I see he posted several stalker
lists, so I guess the descent into insanity continues...

Plus he still claims he proved the ellipse is not a conic section, but so far
he has never posted any proof.

<snip stalking list, posted with no explanation other than "Stanford University, math dept."