Date: Oct 4, 2017 10:43 AM
Author: zelos.malum@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Real number construction, Eudoxus version!

Den tisdag 3 oktober 2017 kl. 14:09:45 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 07:34:39 UTC-4, Me wrote:

> > > Bwaa haaaa haaa.
> >
> > John, you are dumb like shit. I guess that's your MAIN problem.

> You obviously think I care about your opinions? Chuckle.

So common Gabriel, try to read it and make a proper refutation of it that doesn't boil down to you not liking certain things.

Do it, can you for once in your life do a proper refutation of it? Use the EXACT definitions in there, nothing but, no reintepritations of yours, none of the sort, the exact definitions of it and show it does not yield a complete ordered field.

You can't and that is why you are running away because that is so far beyond your puny brain.