Date: Oct 4, 2017 3:16 PM
Author: bursejan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: An infinite sum is NOT a limit and 0.333... is not well defined<br> as 1/3.

You see bird brain John Gabriel doesn't understand how
the reals are constructed in the case of Cauchy Q-series.

Some weeks ago I posted a PDF from cornell university,
which showed the construction of reals from Q-series,

MATH 304: CONSTRUCTING THE REAL NUMBERSy
Peter Kahn Spring 2007
http://www.math.cornell.edu/~kahn/reals07.pdf

here it is again. What Markus Klyver wrote is correct,
check it by yourself, the construction involves the

concept of so called Z series.
4.3 The Field of real numbers
"Z is defined to consist of all sequences
in C that converge to zero."