Date: Oct 5, 2017 1:44 AM
Author: zelos.malum@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Finally the discussion is over: S = Lim S is a bad definition.

Den onsdag 4 oktober 2017 kl. 11:33:07 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 23:07:23 UTC-4, Zelos Malum wrote:
> > Whats that ugly shit on the upper right? Looks like el chubacabra
>
> You probably look like shit and that's why you are deluded into thinking you have this "mysterious air" about you. I laughed so much when I saw that in your profile on mathstackexchange. Too scared to show the world what a dipshit you look like eh? Chuckle. My guess is you are fat, freckled and screaming ugly.

Why would I show my picture all over the place? I have no inclination of doing it as it serves no purpose. Maybe I am ugly, maybe I am not. You are definately it and showing it to the world and what is worse for you is that you are ugly AND stupid. If I am ugly, I am just ugly, but very smart.

>No one understands definitions like I do you fuckwad! I was the first to devise a set of guidelines while gorillas like you have eat their shit.

You don't understand it AT ALL! that is the issue and that is why you think you can push it over. Because all you got is a strawman.

>No one understands definitions like I do you fuckwad! I was the first to devise a set of guidelines while gorillas like you have eat their shit.

If euler defined it or not is irrelevant, we do not care about the name but the structure itself and in real numbers, in all of their definitions, 0.999... must equal 1, there cannot be any other way for it to be.