Date: Oct 5, 2017 4:55 AM
Author: bassam king karzeddin
Subject: Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 3:53:14 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 2:18:04 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > The fiction numbers can create infinitely many fiction angles too, of course this might seems to you as a ridicules as crazy subject, but it is sadly and absolutely true, for sure
> >
> > If you do not believe it, just try to construct EXACTLY some of the integer degree angles from (1 to 89) provided in my list below as fiction (non existing angles) where (pi = 180 degrees)
> >
> > The below list of (fiction ? non existing angles), in integer degrees from (1 to 89) degrees
> >
> > Those angles are generally created from those fiction and non existing numbers (but regarded as real numbers up to our date) in our modern current mathematics
> > However, I had explained and proved them in my posts as unreal numbers, or fiction numbers or nonexistent numbers or illegal numbers, or unreal numbers (whatever you wish to name them)
> >
> > The fiction integer angles in degrees from [1 to 89]
> >
> > (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55, 56, 57,58, 59, 61, 62, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89)
> > Number of checked angles (76)
> > I hope I did not make a mistake in some angles, but I am verifying AGAIN all the integer degree angles from (1 to 89), and I shall update any more missing elements from my list, since I suspect more angles to be added to those fiction angles
> >
> > So, you can imagine that most of the angles we use are actually impossible existence for sure
> >
> > If you can simply understand my simple proofs of those unreal numbers, then easily you conclude that the vast majority of known angles are actually fake angles
> >
> > You would see how the professional mathematicians would tirelessly convince you the opposite, by using all types of cheating tools, such as eye marking or infinite approximations or so many hopeless tries at their fake heaven (infinity)
> > But remind them always why this is not the same case with many other real existing angles such as
> >
> > (9, 15, 18, 27, 30, 36, 45, 54, 60, 63, 72, 75, 81, 90), since that was their ill inadequate education, but be clever enough to get outside this fool box, and once you do realize them, try to save the mathematics from the professionals polluted and so infected or inherited wrong understanding, clever matures and students ought to help them also to get slowly and completely healed from this and many other fictions in their manufactured mad made and meaningless mathematics
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > 2 end, April, 2017

> You must wake up carefully to this truth mathematicians, and you know that no reputable Journal on earth would agree simply to publish this obvious truth, even with so many rigorous proofs, for sure

> [...]

So, two-thirds of known angles in MATHEMATICS are actually fiction angles for sure

But why are this unrevealed secret of mathematics was not and yet not known to mathematicians? wonder!

And all your meaningless tries or APPROXIMATIONS to create EXACTLY and only one of those claimed fiction angles (By me), would certainly fail for sure

Since simply and so frankly you are a big failure in true mathematics for sure

And please don't be so sensitive against the absolute facts since you are with so long lists and good company, sure

BKK