Date: Oct 5, 2017 5:08 AM
Author: zelos.malum@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Zelos Malum can't even get the simplest logic correct.

Den torsdag 5 oktober 2017 kl. 09:40:00 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> If they removed 3/4 of my brain, my IQ would still be about 4 times yours!! Idiot you are.

Incorrect, if they removed 3/4 of your brain, you'd have the same IQ as before, namely 0.

>I have pissed and shat on you time and time again but even that still doesn't help. My proof is INGENIOUS you retard. You would never have thought of it even if you could live a thousand years.

No, it is juvenile and crankery. It is filled with so many errors and faults that no mathematician would do. No mathematician would publish it with such blantant errors. But then again, you aren't a mathematician, just a crank.