Date: Oct 5, 2017 5:42 AM
Author: bassam king karzeddin
Subject: Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for  (p>2) prime

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:01:42 PM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den söndag 19 februari 2017 kl. 18:30:04 UTC+1 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> > Why does the trustiness of Fermat's last theorem implies directly the non existence of the real positive arithmetical p'th root of any prime number
> > ($\sqrt[p]{q}$)?
> >
> > Where (p) is odd prime number, and (q) is prime number
> >
> > It is an easy task for school students NOW!
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > 19/02/17

> It is trivial to show that they do exist, considering it is trivial to use newton-raphner method to create a cauchy sequence that converges to it.

Newton-raphner! Cauchy sequences! Deadkin's cuts! Origami! Paper folding. ....etc, wouldn't create you any of my alleged fiction angles in any imaginable universe
Because the ignorance in perfect mathematics is well established globally and beyond any limit for more than sure

But I know how does it work fictionally in those little skulls

BKK