Date: Oct 5, 2017 6:30 AM
Author: zelos.malum@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Unreal fiction numbers implies unreal fiction angles too

Den torsdag 5 oktober 2017 kl. 11:46:45 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:00:52 PM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> > Dipshit, there are no approximations! Show us one fucking approximation ever in these!
>
> I'am who is asking to show only one existing triangle with EXACTLY know sides such that one of its angles is integer degree angle (n), where (n) is simply not divisible by (3)
>
> BKK

how about a triangle with angles 1, 2 and 97 degrees? Nothing inexact there, give the side opposite of the 1 degree angle length 1, then the length of the other two sides are L_2=1*sin(2 degrees)/sin(1 degrees) and L_97=1*sin(97 degrees)/sin(1 degrees)

EXACTLY, no approximations there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_sines

Holy shit, you failed basic geometry and are an engineer? Tell me what you've made so I know what to stay away from! They must be deathtraps considering how incompetent in basic mathematics you are.