Date: Oct 5, 2017 7:01 AM
Author: Dan Christensen
Subject: Re: Finally the discussion is over: S = Lim S is a bad definition.

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 6:32:50 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 October 2017 05:54:28 UTC-4, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > el cubacabra muito coco loco wrote:
> >
> > "You can only calculate an arithmetic mean
> > between well formed numbers you moron!
> > 0.999... is NOT a number of any kind.
> > It represents a SERIES. If you define
> > it stupidly as Euler did to be equal
> > to its limit, then you are taking the
> > mean of 1 and 1."
> >
> > Well then, why is 0.999... <> 1 in the first place?

> Why should it be? Just because Euler defined it that way???!!!

Well, Troll Boy, why don't you show the world how it is possible to do science and engineering even better if we ban the use of 0, negative numbers, pi, root 2 (and all other irrational numbers), 0.333... , 0.999... (and all other repeating decimals), and all axioms and all rules of logic (and whatever else you may have banned lately because you couldn't shoehorn it into your goofy system). If you thought your Wacky New Calclueless was a hard sell...

What a moron.

Dan