Date: Oct 5, 2017 8:36 AM
Author: zelos.malum@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Vicious troll Dan Christensen ignored over 1 year but still<br> trolling my threads.

Den torsdag 5 oktober 2017 kl. 14:33:27 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> Vicious troll Dan Christensen ignored over 1 year but still trolling my threads.
>
> I refuse to respond to this absolute moron. I have more respect for cow shit than I do for this vile libeler and pig. Of course he attracts trolls like himself. The latest additions are Zelos dimwit Malum, Jan Burse and with each new troll, it seems the mutation has gotten worse. Chuckle.
>
> Comments are unwelcome and will be ignored.
>
> Posted on this newsgroup in the interests of public education and to eradicate ignorance and stupidity from mainstream mythmatics.
>
> gilstrang@gmail.com (MIT)
> huizenga@psu.edu (HARVARD)
> andersk@mit.edu (MIT)
> david.ullrich@math.okstate.edu (David Ullrich)
> djoyce@clarku.edu
> markcc@gmail.com

Gabriel, you are confusing yourself with others. We are trying to educate you and get you to stop spreading misinformation. Even trying to get you to do something worthwhile with your life. You are ill. You neede therapy and a lot of help. You suffer not only from grandios narcissism but also selfesteem issues and dunning-kr├╝ger effect.