Date: Oct 6, 2017 5:02 AM
Author: wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: When has countability been separted from listability?

Am Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017 14:05:00 UTC+2 schrieb burs...@gmail.com:

> So there is a bijection between R and R^N,
> can you show one?

Chuckle. Bijections between infinite sets are impossible. Countability is a nonsense notion. Can you show that a list is enumerated with all natural numbers? Of course you cannot, because every natural number belongs to a finite initial segment while almost all natural numbers are beyond it.

But your question is typical for set theorists. It shows stupidness or deceit.

If I don't believe in the devil I need not show that a God has killed him. I need only a bit of intelligence. Not much though.

Regards, WM