Date: Jan 14, 1999 9:52 PM
Author: JIMMY
Subject: Story about 9

Once upon a time, there lived a boy who is always interested in things
where there are 9 of something. He always made sure he knew the truth
by being sure he always said, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!" He was
always sure he knew this.

Then one day, he saw 9 men who were perfect. He counted, "1, 2, 3, 4,
5..." until he met 2 named WS and JHC. They said, "I'm sorry to
interrupt, but this is some surprising news. We know it's not your
fault that you always count like this, but we have used some
improvement to show that we had made a mistake." If you are either WS
or JHC, explain using a minimum of 250 words. If not, send e-mail to
either WS or JHC and ask him to do so. When you do so, continue the
story.